Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hair Products I'm Loving Right Now

So, I'm back from Myrtle Beach and hopefully back to blogging on a regular basis too! I do have to do my summer reading still, ugh. I have to read 3 books in 3 weeks, so I'm not so sure that will happen. But anyway, I found two new hair products that I am in love with, and I just thought I'd share with you all :) Oh, and thank you Sarah for the suggestion to blog during my moment of boredom, haha :) You are a genius!

Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Hairspray

credit
Since I've started wearing my hair curly sometimes, I needed a good hairspray to hold the curls. My hair does not curl very easily, and when it does the curls don't hold well. I just used some random hairspray I had in my bathroom until I could buy one I actually wanted. This stuff is AMAZING. Since it's a flexible hold, it allows the curls to fall out just a little so that they look a little more beachy. If you want a stronger hold, they have those too. The best part? It smells SO GOOD! My friends love the way this stuff smells and love when I wear it, so I would definitely recommend this to you all :)

Chi 44 Iron Guard

credit
It is soo important to protect your hair from heat damage when you use a blow dryer, curling iron, or straightener. But I'm sure you all already knew that. I love the Chi 44 Iron Guard because you can use it on wet or dry hair, and can be used for curly or straight styles. My hair smells nice after I use it and it protects my hair from getting severely damaged by my irons and blow dryer. Some people say it leaves their hair feeling sticky or stiff, and I know what they mean because when I first got it I went overboard and sprayed a lot of it. You do not need to use a lot of this product, so if you lightly spray it your hair won't be sticky or anything.

Well, that's it for today. I'm really going to try my hardest to read all of your blogs and catch up I promise! What has everybody been up to? Do you use these products? What are your favorite hairsprays or heat protectors?

14 comments:

Anna Walker said...

Thanks for the post on this! My hair gets damaged so easily, and I have been looking for something to help! :)

Anonymous said...

I've heard so much about the Iron Guard. Definitely on my list of products to try!

Aubree said...

i currently use a tressemme spray to protect against heat damage and it works well but when i run out i might try this one! sounds great.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I definitely need to buy a heat protectant spray. My bangs are probably really damaged. Oops.

~ Sarah

J. said...

I've been ironing my hair so much more since I actually have to be presentable on a daily basis lol so now I definitely need to get a great heat protector!

minnja said...

Great products. But I'm afraid, I can't buy them in Europe...

Audrey Allure said...

I use the Garnier Fructis one too!

Style, She Wrote said...

Garnier Fructis products always smell sooo good. I love Bed Head's line best though.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I'm using Pantene and Dove hair products right now! I want to try that Chi!! xoxoxoxoo

Lauren said...

i need to try that hair protector spray cuz i just got a curling iron

Arini Desianti Parawi said...

i use garnier hair product too^^


THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

hug and kiss^^

Gets said...

I love Bed Head and Loreal! (: But Loreal isn't working too well for me and it smells burnt after curling ): Definitely will start shopping for Chi and Garnier! :D

Hope you had fun at the beach! (: Enjoy your weekend! :D

Loves,
Gets

http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Faraday said...

l really want that chi protectant! i definitely need it! great post and glad you back! hope you had fun!

elizabethfaraday.blogspot

Candice said...

hmm I'll have to try that hairspray! thank you for the tips :) I love your blog, Gracey!!