Thursday, June 3, 2010

Songs for Summer 2010

It's summer, which means you have time to explore and find new, fun music! One of my favorite parts of summer is making new CD's to listen to in the car, and then gathering up some friends, blasting our music, and going to the beach. Here is a playlist of some happy, summery songs for you to enjoy.

1. Cooler Than Me- Mike Ponser
2. Hey, Soul Sister- Train
3. California Gurls- Katy Perry (feat. Snoop Dogg)
4. Bang Bang- K'naan (feat. Adam Levine)
5. Say Hey (I love you)- Michael Franti and Spearhead (feat. Cherine Anderson)
6. Upside Down- Jack Johnson
7. Opposite of Adults- Chiddy Bang
8. Electric Feel- MGMT
9. Island in the Sun- Weezer
10. Corona and Lime- Shwayze
11. All of Your Love- Hellogoodbye
12. Ice- LIGHTS
13. Lollipop- Mika
14. Driving Me Crazy- Sam Adams
15. Swing, Swing- All American Rejects

Hope you enjoy your new music :) Let me know what you think, and feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email for a playlist request. I will be happy to make another one!

2 comments:

Allison said...

So fun! I love MGMT - they're such a perfect band, especially for summer (though I'm not loving their new album as much as Oracular Spectacular). Very fun list! :)

Gracey Williams said...

I know MGMT is so awesome! For the longest time the only song I had from them was Time to Pretend haha :)