Sunday, October 10, 2010

Movie: The Social Network

Alright, I admit when I went to see this movie I wasn't too excited about it. The only reason I went was because my long lost friend and I wanted to go see a movie, and this was the only movie that looked sorta good that was playing at a convenient time for us.


Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the movie. I won't go into details so I don't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, but it was pretty interesting! Mark, the main character, reminds me of this guy in my class, like EXACTLY like him. He even talks like him. The humor was good too, it wasn't in your face like movies such as Step Brothers or The Hangover, but it's more...sarcastic I guess.

I wasn't a fan of the ending, just because it just kind of...ended, if that makes sense. I can't really explain it without giving it away. But, this movie is definitely worth seeing in my opinion!

Have you seen The Social Network? Did you like it? What other movies have you seen lately?

16 comments:

Lindsay said...

I've been hearing a lot of good things so I might try and see it this week!

Style, She Wrote said...

I have yet to see this; thanks for the informative review!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Seeing this tonight, looking forward to it!

Kaitlyn said...

i think i'm going to see this movie this upcoming weekend and i'm excited! the last movie i saw was easy A - it was pretty cute :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it - still havent been to see it but its on my list!

Unknown said...

I *almost* went to go see a free preview showing of this a couple weeks ago but the weather was crappy that day and I didn't feel like going out, haha. Now I wish I'd gone though! I've heard so many great things about this movie, it sounds very interesting.

Becca [Free Honey] said...

I thought the movie was great! I was so excited to see it, but no one I knew was interested. Thankfully I roped one of my friends into it last Thursday. I can see what you mean about the ending, but overall I really liked it. And Justin Timberlake was so good! So funny that he went from mouseketeer to legit actor!

Allison said...

Okay, I am very bitter about this movie, because I was supposed to see it with J, and he "forgot we made plans" and saw it with a friend instead, so now I have no one to see it with (since all my girlfriends are just not interested).
Le sigh, I guess I'll have to wait to rent it on demand!
Glad you enjoyed it though :)

A & C said...

When I first saw a preview for this I didn't really want to see it either, but I keep hearing that its pretty good, so I'll probably go! Thanks for sharing!

thefashionspot.blogspot.com

p.s. Cute blog name!

Sarah said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but I was wondering about it. I'm never a fan of movies that just...end. But I think I might give this one a try. Thanks for the tip!
Wearing It On My Sleeves

J said...

I havent seen it.. its more of a at home movie for me then watching it at the theatre! but i'll keep an eye for it once it comes out on video haha

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

i think i float in the same boat with you about not wanting to watch the movie at first . and i still don't . but i have a feeling it's a good movie .

I V Y said...

i really wanna see this!

Alynne Leigh said...

I definitly want to see this movie! I've heard some mixed things about it, but I can't wait to go and see it and decide.
By the way, I've chosen you to reieve the Stylish Blogger Award!! :) Congratulations!
You can claim your award at allaboutalynne.blogspot.com.
great work!

Shay said...

I want to see this movie- I have talked to a lot of people who really liked it and I am surprised it has had that effect! Cute blog!

The Short Girl said...

This movie was so good, I never knew that the idea of Facebook was stolen!!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com