Monday, March 28, 2011

Boutiques.com!

As I've mentioned before, I really love watching beauty gurus on Youtube. I especially like Blair Fowler and Elle Fowler, who mentioned this in a video before. It's called Boutiques.com! It's a lot of fun, and an awesome way to distract yourself from things you actually need to be doing :P

To save you from reading a really long paragraph explaining what it is, I'll just link Elle's video explaining what is is


A screenshot of Blair Fowler's boutique

I've made a boutique of my own but I don't have much on it yet. If you make one, make sure you leave a link to your boutique so I can follow you, because I'm only following like 3 boutiques at the moment.

Just thought I'd share with you all, because it really is a cool website. Be expecting more posts coming this week, although I have work every day this week so they may be a bit short/late. I got my shoes for my prom dress so I'll be sure to show pictures in a post :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

I've heard of Boutiques before, though I'm too lazy to sign up haha.

Allison said...

I think this is such a great idea - but between my blog, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. I just do NOT even have the time for another project! SO CUTE though - and yay for you being back!
xox