Monday, February 20, 2012

Mmmm...Donuts

I've always loved doughnuts (donuts?), but for some reason lately I've been obsessing over them. I discovered a doughnut shop downtown that makes THE best donuts I've ever had in my life.

If you're ever in Charleston, stop by Glazed downtown. They only make about 7 of whatever donuts they are selling that day, and when they sell out they close the shop. They're pricey, but so unbelievably worth it. They make weird flavors like maple bacon and lemon pistachio. My favorites are the raspberry glazed, raspberry Nutella, and berry cobbler.

Anyway, hopefully this will inspire you to treat yourself to something yummy today. You deserve it :)


^Definitely going to do this. Instead of a wedding cake, have donuts! All of those are from Glazed :)





^seems easy enough, right?

I hope you enjoyed this and sorry if it made you crave a donut! What's your favorite donut flavor? Where is your favorite place to get donuts?



8 comments:

Melanie said...

ooh these look delicious and I'm not even a huge donut fan! The only donuts I have are usually from Dunkin Donuts, but I really love Krispy Kreme too :)

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm craving a donut now lol These look soo good, I may have to make them tomorrow instead of pancakes :)

Arianne said...

those look great!!! but donuts are not the most nutritious food even though they definitely are yummy... and we don't have a fancy looking donut place here... I actually have never been in a donut place before o_O

Anonymous said...

Yummmmyyy!!

Alessandra Mazzini said...

Ahhh looks so good! But i'm trying to eat more healthy stuff lately :P

http://www.fashionindahat.com/

Unknown said...

mmmm these all look delicious! I am so hungry now!
xx


The Urban Umbrella
xoxo


http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

Elle Sees said...

I think I've been there! Oh how I love a donut.

katiebrookeee said...

ahh these all look so pretty I want a donut now! lol

-Katie
http://theblackcloset.com/