Monday, June 22, 2015

Not Gone!

I haven't disappeared, I promise! 

I'm in the process of moving houses AND getting posts and whatnot ready for my internship. 
I'm sure most of you have heard about the shooting at Emanuel AME Church that took place on Wednesday (June 17th). Everybody here is pretty shaken up by it as you can imagine. It happened a little more than a few blocks from where I used to live, which is pretty scary. Very tragic, the city is hurting. 

I watched Requiem for a Dream again last night because John had never seen it. I really do love it, but if you haven't seen it you need to mentally prepare yourself to hate your life for the rest of the day (or week). It's a very intense movie. 

Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to get up an actual post. In the mean time, check out this reef squid! So crazy looking! 




Talk to ya'll soon! 



1 comment:

Audrey Allure said...

That is pretty scary! Glad you're alright though.

Hope all is well :)

- Audrey Allure
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com