Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly Inspiration: Fall Time

I am so terribly sorry for the lack of posts since school has started! School + work has been kicking my butt. I'm going to try to do better and get up at least one post a week. The weather has been cooling down, and the end of September has arrived. I'm pretty excited because my birthday is next month and so is Halloween! Here is some fall/autumn/Halloween inspiration to get you all pumped!







I'm having such a hard time coming up with a Halloween costume. Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? If so, as what? What are you looking forward to most this fall?

7 comments:

Arianne said...

cute pictures :)
i haven't thought of doing anything on halloween so i can't help u with ur dilemma

Savannah said...

I've missed your posts girly! I'm looking forward to it cooling down, it's too hot!


xxx

J said...

Love the fall inspiration, that first pic is fabulous!!

Try the BB cream at Sephora! I want to try it next after my abundance of face products!

F-Y-Eye.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

the last picture is so cute!! but the second seems horrible...hehe
thanks for the comment anyway ;))


http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

Gemma-Louise said...

Love the halloween pictures

xo

Anna Walker said...

Gosh! This is gorgeous! The first picture is great, and I love the black kitty! :D

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Raj said...

Cute pictures
I love the fall and cannot wait for halloween!!