Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lovely Links Halloween Edition

Halloween is quickly approaching! I'm almost done with my costume, I just need to find a shirt to wear (I'm going as an alien by the way). Here are some helpful links to inspire you and help you prepare!

Having trouble getting into the Halloween spirit? Here are 8 ways to help you out.

21 Gross Halloween Recipes if you are throwing a party!

Transform your house into a spooky haunted house.

Another fun party idea: throw a pumpkin carving party!

Check out these awesome Halloween makeup tutorials: Audrey Hepburn, mermaid, alien, Nicki Minaj, and Maleficent.

Well that's it for now. I have all of next week off from work so hopefully I'll get some good posts in! Hope you all have a great rest of the week :)

3 comments:

asdfasdfasdf said...

my boyfriend and i didn't want to spend a lot of money on our costumes...so he wants to be "three hole punch jim and black cat pam" from the first halloween episode of the office...
his mom and sister hate this idea haha. we may be pirates instead.

Elle Sees said...

Love these links!
And thanks fir the birthday wishes :)

Josie said...

I'm desperate to find a cute, cheap costume idea... I'm thinking Diet Coke right now.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com