Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Inspiration: Robot/Alien

When I first started creating this, my intention was to create an alien costume (not you're typical ugly green alien either), but the more I looked at it the more it looks like a robot. So, take this however you see it. I am personally going to be an alien this year, wearing a costume somewhat similar to this :)

Halloween Inspiration: Robot/Alien

click the picture for product info

Tip: if you want to look more alien-esque rather than a robot, try to do some cool effects with your makeup. Check out this video tutorial for some ideas.

You could also try to find some green clothes instead of silver, but while I was shopping silver was MUCH easier to find.

Check back soon for some more Halloween costume ideas! :) Let me know if you have a suggestion or let me know what you are going to be this year!

6 comments:

Amanda Lehrke said...

This is actually a pretty simple and great idea! Those heels are gorgeous!

asdfasdfasdf said...

that's a great idea! the outfit is cute and you could probably reuse a lot of that stuff too

Anonymous said...

Did you ever see the movie My Favorite Martian with the animated silver zoot suit? That's what I thought of right away when I saw your costume haha!

Elle Sees said...

I love those lips! I have no idea who I'm going ad yet...but have some ideas swirling around.

Jax said...

This is such a great idea!!! I might steal it from you :P Dress up is my favorite! Love your blog!

Raj said...

I love that you have make up to go with this one!
A great look for halloween