Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stressed out!

Life is really stressing me out right now. I think this is one of those posts that I'm using to vent with, so feel free not to read it, hehe.

The biggest thing that's stressing me right now: COLLEGE APPLICATIONS! Oh my gosh, I feel so overwhelmed filling these things out. And I haven't even taken the SAT yet! I feel like I'm kind of running out of time. I know there is always the option of taking a year off, which I feel might not be a bad idea, but I don't really have anything to do for a year except for work at my current job. Our school expects us to apply to at least 3 colleges by November 1st and I haven't even submitted one application yet. I've started them, but I haven't finished yet.


School is also pretty stressful. Physics is absolutely killing me this year, it makes NO sense to me at all, no matter how much I go for extra help or study. Hopefully that won't hurt me too much though.

And then of course there's work and all that fun stuff. On the bright side, my birthday is in a few weeks :D

Sorry for the random rant, I just had to do it, haha. If you've been stressed lately, feel free to vent in the comments. I know it feels good to let it out, so go for it!

7 comments:

asdfasdfasdf said...

haha i've had so much work lately too, just gotta power through it!

and good luck with applying to colleges. my parents didn't want to pay for me to live somewhere else and there's a really good four year school twenty minutes away, so that's the only school i applied to.

Savannah said...

Gahhhh, I'm feelin' the stress too! My stupid county now is making everyone do 9 weeks tests, so that's happening this week/next week, tomorrow is my first PSATs, and I have a history test at the end of the week. Plus I didn't get home until 7:45 tonight because of a club I'm in. STRESSING TO THE MAX.

Hope everything gets less stressful for us!

xxx

RedPoppy said...

You can do it! I remember having to fill in college applications and crying about it, but I loved the feeling afterwards, feeling accomplished and done!
x http://redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com

Josie said...

I'm in the midst of mid-terms right now and am slowly unraveling -- so you're not alone! And senior year can be totally stressful, for sure. Shoot me an e-mail if you need any help or advice with college apps! I'd be happy to help you any way I can!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww good luck with everything. I remember going through all that too and yes, it is soooooooo stressful. Go out, de-stress, or have an ice cream or something. =)

Elle Sees said...

I hate it when I work so hard on a post only ton have no one read it. As in, I get so many comments asking me aout something on the post, but if they actually read the damn thing, theyd see the answers were right there. I hate that. I did a tutorial today but put it after the jump since it was so long. I got the most comments asking me why didn't I shownthe makeup? The tutorial? Really????

Emily said...

I totally feel you! School is so stressful and it seems like there is no time for ANYTHING. We can make it through this Gracey! :) Good luck with your college apps!