Monday, July 20, 2015

Finally Back!

I'm back from the middle of nowhere! 
I went to North Carolina, then Tennessee, then back to North Carolina with no service what so ever. 
I stole a couple of pictures from John's phone to post, but other than that I really don't have much :( 

I went zip lining for the first time and it was so much fun. Definitely something I want to do again. We had previously rafted at the same place (Nantahala Outdoor Center), and both were very fun experiences. 

In Tennessee we stayed right by Dale Hollow Lake. Another beautiful site to see. John's dad bought a new jet ski (a very fast one at that) so we spent a lot of time jet skiing and boating. 

When we went back to North Carolina we spent some time on Stanteelah Lake and did some more jet skiing. My month has basically consisted of jet skiing, boating, four-wheeling, eating, and being out of touch with the world. 


That is a little glimpse of Dale Hollow Lake but the picture just doesn't do it justice.


We went to Nantahala Brewing Company in Bryson City, North Carolina. Apparently the World Cup was going on? We didn't even know because we had been out of service for so long but it was pretty crowded. I was drinking Devil's Courthouse Belgian Golden Strong at a whopping 9.5% ABV. I had some other ones that were tasty as well but I can honestly say I don't remember much unfortunately. I do remember eating some of the most delicious pizza of my life and I think the place was called Anthony's Italian Restaurant. If you're ever in Bryson city I highly recommend both of these!


This is a tree that is outside of the house where we stayed Tennessee. If you know what kind of tree this is, let me know because I'm not sure. It attracted all kinds of creatures though. Bees, butterflies, and even some hummingbirds! I had never seen hummingbirds in person before. Fireflies also appeared around it at night. 

I'm currently giving away a necklace from Anjolee.com, so be sure to enter to win! 
Talk to you all soon! 





No comments: