Monday, July 27, 2015

That's So Clutch


I feel bad for skimping on my posts lately. I'm interning as a contributing writer for Collegefashion.net. Check out my page if you want to see what I've been writing so far! Feedback is encouraged!

Anyway, we all love clutches, right? How would we survive a night out if we had to tote around a giant purse that takes up the space of a whole extra person? 
They are great for holding just the essentials, but they are also like mini pieces of art.


Moo Roo


Valentino


Charlotte Olympia 



Charlotte Olympia 




Chanel



Judith Leiber



Judith Leiber




Alexander McQueen







Can we just start bowing down to Charlotte Olympia already?



Kate Spade






I could go on for pages with these works of art. It's fascinating that a designer can fit all of this talent and beauty into 6 (more or less) inches. Charlotte Olympia really knows what she's doing - with both shoes and handbags. 

Also, don't forget to enter my gemstone necklace giveaway

What's your opinion on clutches? Do you have a favorite clutch designer? 




6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing clutches!
Love the McQueen!

xoxox,
CC

Ijenna Osuji said...

Lovely clutches. I read your posts on cf and love them. I had read them before, just didn't pay attention to the author. You're doing a great job.

Mira la Belle

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Chanel and Jimmy Choo!

Congrats on your internship girly - loved reading your bio and pieces!

xx

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I really like the first one! Reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw!

C said...

These are so great! I always love Kate Spade clutches, but that McQueen one is speaking to me!

Elle Sees said...

love the mcqueen and had no idea you wrote for CF!