Thursday, July 30, 2015

Currently Loving - Army Green

I've never been keen on this army green color, but it's been growing on me lately. I think I wrongfully put it in a "bleh" category for a reason unknown to me. 

Army Green Under $100


Some may call it "olive green". I really think it is a great color for fall, I'm hoping I can find a nice coat in this color. 




Army Chic

I can't wait to try this trend! An army green top will look so good with some distressed jeans and lace up booties. Smokey eyeliner too, obviously. Maybe I'll wear a whistle around my neck and blow it when people are taking up the entire sidewalk and/or walking too slow. Hmmm...tempting. 


Are you going to get into the army green trend this fall? 


Don't forget to enter to win an Anjolee.com necklace


4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous picks!
Love that bra!

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

I LOVE this color for fall - the outfit you put together is amaze!

xx

C said...

I am all about this color too! I love that this, mustard, plum, and navy are all back in style. I wore the crap out of it in the 90s. Haha! I love that outfit too, especially the earrings. :)

Holly Rhodes said...

That bra is gorgeous ! love this colour especially with denim and black xx