Monday, August 3, 2015

Designer Crush: Charlotte Olympia

Ever since I wrote my post on clutches, I've been thinking about those gorgeous clutches designed by Charlotte Olympia. I seriously cannot get her designs out of my head - both shoes and bags. She definitely knows how to have fun with designs while still making them luxurious and wearable. 

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying but instead I'm going to share with you 10 of my favorite Charlotte Olympia shoe designs. God knows it's so hard to choose. 


































Images from Farfetch and Charlotte Olympia's website. 


She draws her inspiration for her brand from the 1940's and up. I love the inspiration she took from Lucky Strike cigarettes for the "lucky girl" clutch. 


Who is your designer crush right now? 



5 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

wow, I've never heard of this person but the first 3 are incredible!!! I want!

Couture Carrie said...

Love her stuff!
Those lace booties are a total covet!

xoxox,
CC

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I would legit break my neck in any of those heels! So cute though. And that rainbow-ish clutch is adorable.

erika sorocco said...

Obsessed with the kitty cat clutch - too cute!

xx

Natalia GutiƩrrez said...

She is an artist! Her designs are so original yet wearable

Natalia | Lindifique