Friday, August 7, 2015

Etsy Wishlist

Happy Friday peeps!
I like to browse Etsy even when I'm not planning on buying anything. There are just so many unique things! I have some things saved, and I thought I'd share them with you. 



Most Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas look similar, so I like how different this one is. I think the dark colors drew me in. 




I have one of EmmaKisstina's prints, but I have yet to get one of her silk scarves. 2 of the scarves that are on my wish list only have only one available, so I hope the don't sell out before I get one! 




I need some unique coffee mugs since I have a Keurig now. These are customizable, so I'd probably get one that says "Gracey's Tea".


Ahhh I love Art Deco inspired anything. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm all about clutches right now. 




Since I actually have a suitable bathtub now, I'm dying to get some bath bombs, bath melts, bubble bars...whatever bath products are out there really. A Raspberry Tea scented bath bomb sounds pretty great to me! 




Small, delicate necklaces have been catching my eye lately. Lucky for me, Etsy has infinite amounts of sellers that make such dainty beauties. 



What's on your wishlist at the moment? Please tell me I'm not the only one who browses Etsy in her spare time! 



5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love the Art Deco clutch!

xoxox,
CC

jeanne christine said...

That's a pretty and dainty necklace!

www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

erika sorocco said...

I am so in love with that necklace!

xx

C said...

That clutch is on Etsy? I love it! And the necklace! Well, everything here is so cute. I haven't browsed in a while. I should really do that.

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I'm not just saying this- I honestly love everything you picked here. Especially that nautical scarf.