Wednesday, December 23, 2015

That 70's Wishlist

I think I was born in the wrong decade. I'm seriously obsessed with the 1970's, fashion-wise and not. I don't know what it is. Maybe the effortlessness of it? Maybe Stevie Nicks had something to do with it?

I've had a major craving for some 70's swag lately, and I know it's a little late for Santa to get my list but I figured I'd put it out there anyway. 










I'll keep it short because I could go on for literally pages with this 70's wishlist. I love it, I really do. I'm glad John likes interesting pillows, because the 70's had some bangin pillow designs. 

What's your favorite fashion or decor decade, or just decade that's been catching your interest lately? 

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! 




4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous picks... Especially loving that pillow!
Merry Christmas darling!

xoxox,
CC

Johanna said...

Beautiful, I love the first dress!
Happy holidays doll!

♥Johanna.
http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with the roaring '20s... I think I like the ambiance of the time... lots of free-flowing fun, partying, and bouts of rebellion... the fashion wasn't THAT great...but what a time to have some fun! Not sure what my favorite fashion period is... I'm such a casual dresser... I love skinny jeans and a comfy tee... so I think my fave fashion time is the now.

Merry Christmas!!


Amber
All the Cute
Ivory, Red Plaid & Green

Elle Sees said...

i love the 60s, mad men era. my grandmother has all of these videos of her at parties in the 60s in gorgeous dresses, and they left an impression.