Monday, January 11, 2016

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and Elizabeth Taylor

Sorry if this post is kind of all over the place, my mind is so scattered lately and I don't know why! I'm waiting for my new planner to come in the mail, so maybe I just feel disorganized knowing I don't have one? I'm not sure.

Anyway, I finally got my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in the mail! Oh my gosh you guys it's heavenly.

I'm such a stranger to liquid liner though! I used one when I was about 13. It wasn't mine, so I think it was my sister's. I found it in my bathroom and I was curious and I think you can guess it was just a hot, hot mess.

The next one was Covergirl's Intensify Me! liquid liner. I loved it! Now I've graduated to Kat Von D.

I'm still trying to perfect the art of the cat eye, but it's a lot easier with the Kat Von D. The Covergirl Intensify Me! didn't give me a line as thin as I would have liked but it was badass at giving thick lines, lemme tell ya!

I'm striving for that Elizabeth Taylor look.



When I wear this liner I feel like I should dress a certain way. I can't decide if I want to dress super classy, or more badass though. 



I feel like that is pretty fair middle ground, don't you think? Classy with a spiked statement necklace and the spiked earrings? Yaaaaas. 

I dressed a little more edgy for class today though, and I was loving it. Complete with my winged liner of course! 

Seriously though, the Kat Von D Tattoo liner has really amazing staying power. I wear it over primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion or the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer) and it lasts all day, but I don't have an oily eyelid problem so I can't speak for the people that have that issue. It just glides onto your eyelids effortlessly with no tugging whatsoever. 

I'm in love, and that's all. 


Do prefer liquid, gel, or pencil liner? 


And if you are a planner person, enter my giveaway if you haven't already! You can enter once per day (yay Twitter)! 

4 comments:

Abby said...

I love recommendations on makeup and SPECIALLY on eyeliners and mascaras! I'm also entering your giveaway! I'm excited!

xoxo,
Abby

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing look! Totally inspirational!

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

Everyone is always raving about Kat Von D's liners - I am dying to try them myself!

xx

Elle Sees said...

i love her liners---glad to hear you do, too.