Sunday, January 3, 2016

Planner Wishlist - Stickers Part I

I've noticed that I do a lot of wish lists, and I promise I'm not as greedy as I seem. This is kind of a functional wish list if you will - it's a place where I can save all of the stickers I've found online that I want to buy for my planner so far, and a place where I can share the cuteness and prettiness of them with you all! If you are a sticker gal, I promise you will want to buy some of these.











 Vintage Gypsy Road (For Christmas of this year. This one is being discontinued!).






I could go on for pages and pages. My goal is to be more functional than decorative. I've watched "plan with me" videos on Youtube and I've seen people make absolutely adorable planner layouts, but I don't think they would work for me in real life. A) I could never afford all of the supplies used and B) it seems a little hard to read for my taste. If my layouts look decent I might post pictures. 

But really, are these stickers not the cutest? I ALWAYS need medicine refill reminders and reminders for when I need to get more contacts. And the "shark week" stickers are just too cute not to want. I have to figure out a cute way to differentiate between which stickers I want to mean Keurig filter changing day and which means Keurig descale day. I have some washi tape that looks like fish scales, so that might come into play at some point. 

Sorry if this invades my blog a bit, I can tell I might become a little obsessed. Please share your favorite planner supplies stores or your own Etsy store if you have one! 

Are you a physical planner girl too? If so, are you a plain planner or a decorative planner? 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all that stuff!
super cute dear,
Emma
www.emmalovesfashion.com

Elle Sees said...

i wish i was into the whole decorated planner thing! the stickers are so cute!

Couture Carrie said...

These are so cute and fun!
Love stickers!

xoxox,
CC

jeanne christine said...

I love planners and always have one each year. Never tried decorating like this though. So cute!

www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great picks!! I HAVE to have a physical planner, too! Definitely not about recording stuff in my phone... I like putting the pen to the paper... I think it even helps me remember appointments, too. I got a really lovely gold planner from Target!! Loving it!

Usually I get one from Barnes & Noble, but Target had such a lovely one for 2016. Happy New Year!


Amber
All the Cute
Today’s Post: Destroyed Denim