Thursday, January 21, 2016

Custom Stationery Decision (Said In Layers)

I made a decision. Decision made. Last month I was having a terrible time deciding what personalized stationery I was going to get, and I even did an entire post on it.

I felt like I was buying a house or searching for the perfect wedding dress. I did so much searching and I was just not ready to settle for something that I just felt "meh" about, even though so many stationery sets I included in that post were beautiful! They were either too small for my liking, too pricey, were only one sided (I like folded notecards), or some other factor.

But just like in the movies when the bride to be is searching for her wedding dress, I found "the" stationery. And here it is...


I had about 10 tabs of different stationery options open and immediately closed them all once I read the details and decided that these cards fit all my criteria. They were made by Said In Layers on Etsy. I just want to frame one and put it on my wall!


Yesssss. I was starting to get discouraged on my hunt, because a lot of the designs I liked were only available on flat cards and I prefer folded cards. So you can imagine how excited I got when I found out these were folded notecards.


This is one of my favorite parts. When you open the envelope, my name is the first thing you see. So obviously whoever is opening the letter is going to get super excited when they see that! Haha, kidding (kind of).

It was within my price range, but custom stationery from anyone still is not cheap. So if you get a letter from me on one of these cards, you're special! Congratulations!

So if you're on the hunt for some custom stationery, I highly recommend Said In Layers (her name is Abbey if you want to go ask her any questions, she is super sweet). She also has regular stationery if you don't want to go the custom route, and she sells art prints as well.

Do you think I'm crazy for getting so excited over stationery?

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Excellent choice!
Gorgeous stationery!

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

OMG Gracey that is the cutest stationary ever - love it!

xx

Elle Sees said...

hehe this is so me!! i get excited over it as well. great choice!

jeanne christine said...

So cute! I love it. Especially how your name can be seen once the envelope is opened.

www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

Kelsey Bang said...

stationary is the best! so cute
kelseybang.com

Abby said...

WOW! Super cute stationaries!

xoxo,
Abby
www.houseofakih.com