Saturday, March 5, 2016

Audible - Need Suggestions

Woohoo, I made it to spring break (barely)! I almost didn't pass my math class, but my final saved me, surprisingly. Theatre class was easy, though. If you've been wondering where I've been, which I'm sure you haven't, I've been trying to not fail out of school.

But now that I'm on break I have a little bit of time to post before the shit storm starts again!

We had to read a few plays for my theatre class, and being the cheapo that I am, I did not buy the textbook. I either found the plays in the library, found them online, or listened to the audiobook. That's how I finally downloaded Audible. I've heard so many rave reviews about Audible and I finally had to break down and download it. I got to download the play I needed for free with the free trial, so yay!

We had to read Buried Child by Sam Shepard, and in my case I listened instead of read.


I'm not sure how I feel about Audible yet because I just used it for this one play. And I'm also not sure if it was the play's fault or if I just don't like audiobooks. If you've never read it before, just know it's an absolutely absurd play. I found myself zoning out and kind of losing what was going on, but that may be the fault of the play.

So, I have 1 more credit to use and I don't want to give up on Audible yet. I'd like your audiobook suggestions. What are some of your Audible recommendations? 



2 comments:

erika sorocco said...

I've never been a fan of audiobooks either - I just can't get into them. :/

xx

Kelsey Bang said...

Jurassic park is my fav on book on tape!

kelseybang.com