Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Currently Loving: Marble

I survived school, hallelujah!

On that note, I'm now on the job hunt which is not going too well unfortunately. Your options are a little limited when you don't have a car. Oh well, hopefully I'll find something soon. 

But the good news is, I got some new dividers for my Carpe Diem planner (which is not in use yet because I don't have inserts for it yet). They are from Minted Sugar on Etsy and they are just truly fabulous. Excuse the awful lighting, I'll try to take better pictures in the future, I just couldn't wait to share! 



I've fallen in love with everything marble lately, especially marble + gold. It's just so clean and chic. It's like all of a sudden I want everything marble. I mean, how can you not?! Look at these gold dipped marble coasters: 


I waaaaant. They would look so good against my black table (that's my justification for buying them if I do, not that I need one). 

Anyway, I'm going to put you in the marble mood as well. I'm sorry or you're welcome (your pick). 










Isn't it all so lovely? I especially love all of the dark marble. I haven't yet perfected--or even attempted--marble nails but I think that might be a summer project I'll have to work on. I'm sure many of you fashionistas have tried this. How hard is it, really? Be honest with me! 

Do you swoon over marble as much as I do? What are you currently loving? 

  


6 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats on surviving school! The marble looks awesome.

xx,
Abby
www.houseofakih.com

Couture Carrie said...

Love the coasters and clutch!

xoxox,
CC

Elle Sees said...

there's a tutorial on my blog for marble nails--give it a try!

erika sorocco said...

Ooh you've just sparked a new obsession in me - love it! That Balmain Jacket is just divine!

xx

Lenya said...

Great selection, hun. Love the Senso booties, so cute. OK about the GFC thingy. The GFC gadget is on your blog at the right-hand side it's the blue button *join this site with Google Friend Connect* that the GFC. I already followed you #214 On my blog you'll find the button on the left-hand side. Hope to see ya soon. Happy Thursday, Gracey.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about the job situation/lack of car! I hope something turns out for you soon!!!

I am with you regarding the marble trend... I'm a big fan of it for jewelry!! But loving some of the home decor picks you shared, too! That throw pillow and those coasters are darling!


Amber
All the Cute 🎀
Today's Post: Novelstyle Shop Photoshoot