Saturday, May 22, 2010

FAQ

Just some random facts about me, if you have a question post it in the comments :)

What made you want to start a blog?

I have been reading various beauty and fashion blogs for quite some time now. I think the blog that got me hooked was College Fashion (and yes I read it even though I'm not in college), and I still read it. It's a great blog and they have some really great tips, so if you've never read it you should definitely go check it out!

Will you add my blog to your blogroll?

Send me a link to your blog and I will check it out. I can't promise that it will appear on the blogroll, because then I would get a bunch of blogs that have like one post and nothing else. If your blog is new and has potential, I will probably add it to my blogroll to help you get visitors. And I would appreciate it if you would do the same for me, because I am just starting out too. But, it's not required.

What are your favorite foods?

Italian and sushi! Yum!!

Do you color your hair?

Nope, I'm a natural blonde. I have been considering adding some streaks though. Not like highlights though, I want to add light blue streaks, just for the summer. Like in the movie Aquamarine. I think it looks really cool and I've also seen that trend popping up on the runways and in the most recent issue of Teen Vogue.

What hair straightener do you use?

Currently I use the FHI. Its a great straightener and they are only like $75.

Do you have any pets?

Yes, I currently have a West Highland White Terrier. His name is Sir McDuff V, but we call him Duffy for short :) I love him so much, I'll post a picture of him soon.

Who are your favorite celebrities?

Oh goodness, I have so many. Audrey Hepburn, obviously. Umm, Lady Gaga, Lauren Conrad, Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, Anna Wintour, Abbey Lee Kershaw, aaand that's about all I can think of right now.

Do you play any sports?

Soccer! It's a rough sport, beware.

Do you wear glasses or contacts?

Contacts most days. I need to get my glasses re-fitted because they practically fall off my face every time I wear them.

What things do you hate?

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE HATE feet! I also hate being tickled. Very much.

What are you listening to now?

Money Honey- Lady Gaga

Are you looking forward to anything?

Sex and the City 2!! And relaxing this summer after a hard school year.

What kind of car do you drive?

2004 silver Saturn Ion named Shirley :) love her to death.

What are your favorite gifts you've recieved?

My black Ray-Ban Wayfarers my mom got me for Christmas! I am obsessed with them! My Indo Board is also a great one. I'll do a post on what that is at another time, maybe even a video of me on it haha :) oh and my silver heart necklace from Tiffany's with my initials on it that my mom got me when we were in New York for my 13th birthday. I love you Mommy :)

Photo credit

http://weheartit.com/entry/2213590

http://www.brunetteonabudget.com/2009/03/fashionable-fridays-breakfast-at.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey when you get a chance, I'd love it if you checked out my blog. I'm also just starting out :)