Sunday, May 23, 2010

Inspired by: Leigh Anne from The Blind Side

I watched The Blind Side for the first time last night (yes I know, I'm a little late) and I couldn't help but be drawn to Sandra Bullock's (aka Leigh Anne) outfits in this movie! She knows how to work nude heels so perfectly. Here is a little inspiration to help you get your fix of Sandra Bullock today! By the way, if you haven't seen this movie, I highly reccomend it!

Outfit #1

This outfit is very clean cut and proper, but still fun. Pair a simple white pencil skirt with a dark colored tee for contrast, I chose dark blue like they did in the movie. Leigh Anne wears nude heels alot throughout the movie, and they pair perfectly with this outfit. The gold belt (you could change it out for silver) helps to show off a great figure and add a little pop to the outfit. She also wears a cross pendant throughout the movie, but if crosses aren't your thing, change it out for another simple necklace. Add a pair of big black sunglasses and you are good to go!

Outfit #2

Kind of similar to the first oufit, very preppy and clean cut. Have fun with the color of the dress, pastels will look great with the nude heels. Again, the big white watch and the key necklace add a few nice details to the outfit. Experiment with different kinds of pendants for the necklace, and choose one that really shows off your personality. Finally, the bag gives it sort of a beachy summer vibe and also compliments the dress and the heels.

Outfit #3

Here, we are breaking away from Leigh Anne's typical nude pumps. Instead, we have a plain white dress with an off white belt at the waist, and instead of nude pumps, we have mint green pumps! Mint green is a fresh change up for the nude pumps, and the green earrings to match! But have no fear, those who do love the nude, we have a nuetral colored bag to tote around all your essentials :)

Hope you enjoyed my first "Inspired by" post. Please please please leave feedback in the comments, I am very new to this and I would love to know what I need to improve on! Have you seen The Blind Side? Give your opinion!

Photo Credit

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12861589@N03/4188932840/

http://moviecarpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/sandra-bullock-the-blind-side-trailer.jpg

http://sandrabullockfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=395&pos=465

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog on CF! Just wanted to say that I love your outfits- very Leigh Anne. I love the mint green pumps too. The Blind Side was a great "feel-good" movie.

Gracey Williams said...

Thank you! Yeah I like the mint green pumps too, I would definitely buy a pair.