Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Favorite Fall Trend: Graphic Sweaters

Graphic Sweaters



Maybe it's just the kid in me, but I love some graphic sweaters. They are easy to throw on and wear with anything, but they can also be a statement piece! It's the perfect fall trend for school or whatever you have going on this semester. They're awesome for layering if you're sitting in a cold classroom or transitioning into the cooler fall weather.

Graphic Sweaters 2





This shark sweatshirt from Green Hill is what I'm after at the moment. It's a cute, affordable graphic sweatshirt. It's black and simple enough so that I can wear it with anything, but also pretty bold with the huge red and white shark jaw on it. And sharks are my favorite animal ever, so even better!

Graphic Sweater 3


click image for product info



Graphic Sweaters 4



click image for product info

Are you going to be rocking any graphic sweaters this fall? What is your favorite fall trend?

7 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I hadn't thought about it but these are SO cute!! I love the winky faced one especially!

Couture Carrie said...

These are so fun!
Love the "Cattitude" one!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Like it! The sweaters are so original and funny!
<3

http://littlemissbirdy.blogspot.com.es/

Jessica said...

I love these tops too. They are so fun, fresh, and easy to wear. I am getting that Oh La La top.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

We are having a giveaway. If you have time please stop by and enter. Giveaway

Char said...

I love print jumpers! & they're so warm for winter :)

vividskies.blogspot.co.uk

xxxxx

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, I LOVE the winking eyes with the lips - such a fabulous piece!

I just bought a few animal motif sweaters (foxes and owls) that I will definitely be wearing throughout fall!! :)

La Petite Frenchie said...

Those sweet are so cute! I love the "Oh la la" ;)!