Monday, August 27, 2012

Have a Stylish Semester!

I know I'm a bit late on this, but there's no reason you can't pick up a few of these cute things to perk up your classes! Doing this post made me wish I was going back to school this semester! Oh yeah, I'm taking this semester off, by the way :)

The Academic


click image for product info

Everything you need to make your note taking and studying more fun! The stickers are a perfect (and cute) way to organize your agenda so you never miss an assignment again! Cute paper clips also make finding your study material easy. The notebook shown is made by May Books, and it is completely customizable! You can choose your own pattern, add a monogram, and choose what you want the notebook to be (agenda, calendar, meal planner, graph paper, lined paper, etc.)! Even though I'm not going back to school this semester I might order one of these for myself for blog ideas and such. I'm thinking about doing a giveaway of one too, but I'm not sure yet.

Food!


click image for product info

Last school year, I ate out pretty much every day. That was awful on my wallet and quite unhealthy too, since anywhere I had time to go to was fast food. I did bring my own cups quite often, though. Some places will give you a discount on your drink if you use your own cup, or even give it to you for free! Also, the snack bags from Itzy Ritzy are very adorable and eco friendly! No more wasting sandwich bags!

The Techie


click image for product info

This is probably my favorite category, because I have been obsessed with buying accessories for my iPad lately. I just bought a Lilly Pulitzer iPad sleeve (not the one shown, sadly), and I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. I recently found out about Graceship from another blog (don't remember which one, sorry!!) and I have been DYING for one of their laptop bags! They are seriously cute enough to use as an everyday purse. Maybe for my birthday in a few months, though.

Hopefully there was something for everyone in there, even if you aren't going to be in classes this fall. What stylish accessories have you picked up for school/work lately?




9 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome post!
I need a monogrammed notebook!
And those earbuds are so fun ;)

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

Gah! Everything here is so awesome! I'm a toss-up between a Techie and an Academic, so I basically want everything featured in both of those sets! :P

Melanie said...

All of these are so adorable!! The tech stuff would be my fav :)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, i love your picks! i feel much more productive with cute supplies :)

Audrey Allure said...

Such cute items!

Anonymous said...

super cute! I love these darling things!



ipad 3 cover

Lauren said...

such fun options - makes me wish i had an excuse to buy school supplies :)

Unknown said...

Love the cute laptop bag super stylish.

Im new to blogging but i would love to follow? :)

http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Emily xx

Unknown said...

Got so much to organise! Gah! Great finds, thanks for sharing!

Grace @

polaroidsandpuds.blogspot.co.uk