Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Well I Feel Silly

I just now figured out how to upload pictures from my camera to my Macbook Pro. Which means....I can do the reviews I have stacked up :D Yay!

I need to edit and take a few more pictures before the first one goes up, but it will be soon! I hate myself for saying sorry for being slack so often.

The good news is, I'm taking fall semester off so I will have all the time in the world to catch up on my blogging and reading all of your wonderful blogs. I know I said that at the beginning of the summer and failed at it, so feel free to harass me if I start slacking. In fact, I encourage it.

In the mean time you should follow me on Tumblr because I've been spending way more time on there than I'd like to admit. Make sure you leave me your Tumblr as well! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow.

Oh, and one other question--for you bloggers out there, what photo editing software do you use? I had Paint Shop Pro on my old computer but I'm unsure if I want to purchase that again or go with Paint Shop Pro. Or something totally different. Let me know please! :)

No comments: