Monday, June 30, 2014

Lovely Links

I usually used to do these on Fridays to kick off the weekend, but I figured I'd do one on a Monday to kick off the week!

Having trouble picking the best nail shape for you? Beautylish guides you through, square, oval, squoval, round, etc., and how to get your desired nail shape!

If you also live in the Holy City that is Charleston, SC, then you're lucky like me. If you don't already have 4th of July plans, here is a calendar of events going on around the lowcountry.

Speaking of this national holiday, not sure what to wear? Here are some subtle and chic ways to wear red, white, and blue without going all out.

Again, if you're going to be out for the 4th, make sure to wear plenty of SPF that's right for your skin!

I'm sure you all have a favorite band or artist that you never get tired of no matter what. Well mine happens to be Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks. Watch her evolution of style (I LOVE #21) and steal it too. You can find Stevie Nicks-esque items on Etsy, Gypsy Moon, Jolly Chic, and get some more inspiration from Pinterest. She's the goddess of bohemian style and I love it. (I'll be doing a Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac inspired post soon, I've just decided).

Note: If and when I have kids, I WILL be decorating and doodling on my kid(s)'s lunch bags like this. So cool!

Never read/seen the Harry Potter movies? Here are some Harry Potter words and names pictured by people who have never seen or read them. These are actually pretty hilarious.

And just for shits and giggles to kick off a good week, here's some adorable motivation to get you through the week! If he can do it, so can you. Hang in there!


3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Off to check out the red, white and blue!

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

The Harry Potter piece is so much fun! I'm a total Potterhead myself - cannot get enough of those books / movies!!

xx

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

Awesome links love :)