Sunday, July 6, 2014

Life Tips #1 and #2

1. Don't buy a razor without checking how much the razor blade refills are going to be. 
They can cost more than the razor itself! Don't invest in a "high end" razor just because it presumably takes hair off your skin better than others, because chances are you'll have to pay a million more dollars when the blades dull and you need to get refills. If we're talking about shaving our heads, then we're going to need something a little more intense probably. But my lovely ladies, taking hair off your legs, arm pits, bikini area, wherever: you don't need an expensive razor. Don't limit yourself to the pretty pink razors either, look at all of your razor options, even if it means getting a men's razor. Maybe invest in a good shaving cream, just because it moisturizes your skin and makes the shave smoother. Just don't stoop to disposable razors, especially if you have sensitive skin. By the way, did any of you ever try this scary thing? It didn't do a thing. Good marketing sucks.

2. Don't watch House if you are a hypochondriac. 
I don't think this needs an explanation.

By the way, I currently use the Schick Quattro for women as my razor. Not the scary one that claims to trim. It fits comfortably in my hand and I get a smooth shave; no complaints.




Also should add, I'm NOT affiliated with Schick in any way. Or House, though I wish I was!  

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Hilarious, darling!

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

So true on the razor refills - I use the Venus Gillette, and if I weren't able to get bulk refills at Costco, I'd probably be broke! :P

xx