Tuesday, July 22, 2014

We Have a Winner!

I finally joined the iPhone cult, because Verizon was giving me hell and Sprint would work with me. But the downside is Verizon was a lost faster and I got more coverage with them, but whatever, Sprint was more helpful. ANYWAY I've been having the hardest time learning how to use this damn thing (even though I have an iPad and should know the basics) and syncing it with my computer.

But the giveaway is finally over! I will be emailing the winner or contacting them somehow. I'd rather not announce the winner publicly, just because you know, privacy issues.

But congratulations winner! You will know who you are in just a few moments! Thanks to everyone who entered, I will be doing another giveaway soon!


I love all of you and thank you for your input and entries! Congratulations to the winner, and I will hear from you all soon. Or you will hear from me. 


Update: I heard from the winner, Erika Sorocco, and got permission from her to be mentioned in this post. Congratulations again! 



1 comment:

Vasundhara Agarwal said...

Congratulations to the winner!! Love your blog :)