Sunday, March 22, 2015

Long Time No Post (Again)

Once again, I'm incredibly sorry about my slackness. Hopefully for real I will have time to blog again, I have a bit more time on my hands. I'd like to do some more reviews and outfit posts for you all, but I'm jobless at the moment and don't want to spend that much money.

Not much is new here; I'm dating my best friend and my hair is short and dark brown instead of long and blonde. I turned 21 in October and surprisingly my ID has only been rejected once. Probably because it's falling apart, I look 12, and I had long blonde hair in it.


Woop Woop! Dark hair! Sorry for the bad quality, the lighting was weird and I was using an old phone. More and better pictures coming soon. My forehead is also a little red because I had just gotten my eyebrows waxed. 

SO since reviews and outfit posts are going to be limited, I need some good post ideas. So far I'm asking ANY and ALL of you to pretty please send me a picture of anything at all. Seriously, it doesn't have to be one you took; it can be a bag of chips, a chair, shoes, lipstick, carpet, one of your outfits, a bottle of vodka, a teddy bear...you name it, I want it! I'm going to write a post based on whatever picture you send me, and see how interesting I can make it. I'm begging, please! You can email me (graceyloo252@hotmail.com), Tweet me (@graceyloo252), paste on Facebook, or comment. 

Hope you all have been well! 



1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

yay! glad you're back :)