Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Currently Loving: Bras With Fancy Backs

In general I like clothing with cool/interesting backs, but I saw a bra while I was window shopping that had a gorgeous back. I've shown off some of my bras with a loose tank, once or twice with a lace top in the summer. The trick is to make it look like you did it on purpose. Not an "oops I didn't realize my shirt was this see through" kind of thing. Keep it classy!

So this summer, I'm going for this look


Instead of this look

credit

I still like the bra showing in the front, and I'm still going to rock that trend this summer. I think it just makes an outfit more interesting if you are showing off a bra with a pretty back, over the regular bra that hooks in the same place almost every time. I think showing off a pretty back is sexier than showing off a pretty front.








Pretty Lacy

I keep battling with the correct way to spell "lacy" ("lacey"?). But the almighty Google prefers lacy, so I won't question. Anyway, if you're wearing a bra with a lacy back, keep the rest of the outfit simple, and maybe accessorize with some lacy looking jewelry. A lacy headband would be really cute! 


Sheer Courage

Another way to show off your bra back is to wear a top with a sheer back (or one that's completely sheer, if you're brave enough). If you have a sheer top, a criss cross bra would look better than a lace one. If you're wearing a lace bra, you want to be able to see all the pretty details :) 


So what do you think about any of the bra trends? Do you bra showing at all? If so, do you prefer front or back? 


7 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

So adorable! I need to get these stat! I have just a lace one for low side cut tanks but these other options are cute!

Lucyy Writes said...

I found a couple in Newlook that I absolutely loved last summer! I can't wait to find more to wear throughout the summer! Lucy at Lucyy Writes

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful bras! Love this trend!

xoxox,
CC

The Dainty Dolls House said...

These are gorgeous, it certainly would make having your bra peep out a little better as they don't look like bras but like another shirt, the designs are beautiful :) I'd definitely wear these. Thanks for popping to my blog...have a sweet day xx

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Love lace, and I have to agree I like the back better too. :)

Elle Sees said...

they do have some cute designs! i agree with kizzy in that they almost look like shirts in the back, like an extra fancy garment

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

You and me both!!! I LOVE this look.