Friday, May 22, 2015

Life Tip #3: Take Cranberry Pills

I did life tip #1 and #2 here, just trying to make life a little better for ya :D 

Tip #3: Take cranberry pills


My mom used to get a lot of UTIs when she was younger and lucky for me so do I. Ugh. 

If you've ever had a UTI, you know how horrible it is. Everyone always tell you to drink cranberry juice, but having cranberry pills is a lot more convenient sometimes. 

There isn't much evidence that they actually treat existing UTIs, but they do prevent future ones. 
I find that they do help when I have an existing UTI, but I drink a whole glass of water when I take them so that probably helps too. 

Other possible benefits include improved dental hygiene and gastric ulcer suppression if taken on a regular basis. 




1 comment:

jeanne christine said...

I've heard a lot about other supplements but this is the first time I'm hearing about cranberry pills!

www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com