Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Color Pink Makes Everything Look Pretty


I woke up today with an insane craving for anything fruity. I got a Snapple Apple when I went grocery shopping earlier but the craving is still going strong. Ugh. Also I had no earthly idea that almond milk was so good! Why didn't anyone tell me?! 

After I went shopping I was browsing the Kate Spade website earlier and got a little pink inspiration. Seems fitting since I have this insatiable fruit craving. I could reaaaalllly go for a passion tea lemonade from Starbucks right about now. I'm in a more colorful mood today than I was while doing my last post I guess! 


Think Pink Kate Spade

3 of my favorite Kate Spade items right now. I don't own a lot of hats - mainly because I just don't think to put them on when I'm leaving - but lately I've been obsessed. I really really want that purse because I need a new one and I love those colors together. And you all know I'm all about scarves whenever and wherever. 




MAC Pink Nouveau




















Hopefully this craving will subside soon, but at least it's not a chocolate craving. When I start craving chocolate I have to have it right at that moment or everyone will die. 

Sigh, we shall see. Are you feeling the pink vibe too? 





3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Perfect pink post!
Love that bag!

xoxox,
CC

erika sorocco said...

YES to that flamingo hat!

xx

C said...

Ooh, I love all the flamingos! That Kate Spade bag is perfect. I love pink. I don't know if I'll ever outgrow it.