Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm a slacker...

I'm soooo sorry I've been slack with posting this week. I've been working most of the week, and yesterday I had to go up to North Carolina to get my car inspected so I can get new tags. ugh. And I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach today with my friend, and we won't be back until Sunday or maybe Monday.

credit

If you've never been to myrtle beach, it basically consists of LOTS of mini golf courses, pancake houses, tacky tourist stores, beach, and interesting people. There is some Mustang car show I think that we are going to.

Anyway, I'm so so sorry I've been a slacker, and I promise when I get back I will try to get back to my one-a-day posting and reading all of your blogs!

How has everybody's week been? Going anywhere this weekend?

8 comments:

J. said...

Have fun at the myrtle beach! It's been so long since I've been there!

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

Aubree said...

have a great time! never been there but sounds fun.

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I miss your posts. Oh, and I'm supposed to go to Orlando in a week, so I really hope I get to go! :D

Gets said...

Gasp Mustangs? Aw man lucky you! Have fun kays, the picture looks really cool! I've never seen such huge buildings so near to the coastline! I bet they serve as lighthouses too, wish I can be there! <3

Have fun dear! :D

Love,
Gets

http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

Allison said...

I love Myrtle Beach - so fun! I hope you have an absolutely perfect time :)
Don't worry about slacking - it's the summer, slacking is totally okay and you are WAY on top of your blogging! Hope you're doing well, sweetie! xo

minnja said...

Have great fun there:)

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

hi (:

please follow my blog
i can follow you too. <3