Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Quest for the Perfect Laptop Case


I'm currently on a search for a new laptop case/sleeve/tote, because the one I have now is about 2 or 3 inches too big. It is a pink Lacoste sleeve and very cute, so I'm sad that it isn't smaller. Right now I'm using John's, which I'm sure he's not too happy about and will be pleased when I get my own.

It's a PKG laptop sleeve - black and grey and nice and has nice soft lining on the inside.


Sorry for the awful picture, I'm in the library and it was taken on my iPad. It works well enough, I'd just like something with more pockets for chargers, credit cards, pencils and such.

Of course I'd really love to have a very stylish laptop tote bag, but they are generally more expensive and not so practical if you need to save space while you're traveling or something like that.








And I've had no luck with hard cases that you actually put on your laptop. All the ones I've used have left scratches and random ugly marks, and they also aren't too good for travel since they don't offer any real protection from water or dust. 

So I think a nice laptop sleeve will be best for me. Like I said, John wants his back and mine is too big. Having too big of a laptop sleeve doesn't sound like a big deal (and it isn't really), but if you've ever used one that's too big, you know how annoying it is. It slides around and feels like it's hitting everything because it's not stable. 







But after much searching I think I found one that I want to purchase. I can't find any reviews online which is kind of concerning, but I can always return it if it goes to shit after a week. I'm looking at the MochiThings Better Together 13 in. Laptop Pouch for $99, on sale for $85 right now. Perfect timing! 




It has extra pockets for chargers and headphones and whatnot, and it looks like it might be able to fit my iPad as well. It seems well padded and lined and has a handle. I think this might be the one. You know how when you're trying on wedding dresses and you just know when you found the right one? Me either, but the feeling is obviously probably similar. 

My birthday is next month, so hopefully someone will get the hint :P 

What's your favorite option for laptop protection/transportation? Leave me your suggestions! 



7 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love the Marc Jacobs!

xoxox,
CC

Heather said...

Seriously when did laptop cases become so stylish!!! They are as beautiful as handbags!

XO

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Marc Jacobs!!

xx

Elle Sees said...

lots of cute options!! i'm looking for computer laptop sleeves/cases at the moment!

Missymayification said...

Love the last case - very great! The one I use is similar to that.

missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

Natalia GutiƩrrez said...

They're all so lovely! I agree with you that is hard to find a perfect sleeve, I actually gave up about a year ago. I love the Marc Jacobs one.

Natalia | Lindifique

Abby said...

The Kate Spade one caught my attention. That one was just so lovely, but you're right-- not practical.

I hope someone gets the hint that you want one of these!
xoxo,
WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK