Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thigh High Socks?


I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! I know I said I have some posts planned for this coming week but I have to post this while the idea is fresh in my  head.

I'm wearing some over the knee/thigh high socks right now that I got from Target (I think). Maybe it was Urban Outfitters. I'm just chilling in my house studying right now and when I get up to get a drink or play with Samson they start to fall down almost immediately. They are super comfortable and I plan on wearing them with a dress or boots this coming fall.


BUT they keep falling down! They aren't tights and I am going to be wearing them with short-ish dresses and skirts so a garter belt isn't an option. They don't have that elastic band that some tights have. And even the tights I own that do have that elastic band fall down on me! I thought it was the size at first but seriously nothing seems to work, even when I've bought different sizes.

So, fashion tape? Hairspray? Share your secret, I need it!

Thank ya in advance!



3 comments:

Holly Rhodes said...

I love knee high socks ! I love wearing black ones with little dresses and skirts and I think they are adorable under boots in the winter but you're totally right about the falling down thing, NOTHING keeps them up ! :(

jeanne christine said...

I love knee high socks! Just have to grab a pair with good quality so that they don't fall down TOO much but yes, you'll have to pull them up still. ;)

www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I haven't ever worn comfy socks but I did used to rock a mean knee high tights when Cleese came out hahaha...dang I'm old...