Thursday, April 28, 2011

Being Productive...ish

Right now I'm TRYING to: study for my history final, finish reading my english book and do a project on it, algebra homework, chemistry lab write-ups, makeup algebra work, and study for a Spanish quiz.

What studying (should) look like:

What I WISH studying would look like:

I COULD do one of those "how to pass finals", "how to not be stressed during finals", etc. posts, but who am I kidding, you don't want study advice from me. Ok I have one piece of advice and I don't even follow it: DON'T PROCRASTINATE!

Well, that's all :) Thought I would come update everyone and distract myself some more. Do yo all procrastinate too? How do you get through these last few weeks of school?

7 comments:

Jocelyn Ng said...

Thanks for the recommendation! Good luck with all your works! Hope you can finish them quickly :) I sometimes procrastinate too, people are always like that..

Josie said...

I'm with you, lady -- finals are the WORST. I'm headed into them now and am so dreading it.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Audrey Allure said...

I usually just cram the night before, definitely stressful! (and most of the times, boring!)

little luxury list said...

Everyone procastinates! But keep on going and try your best dear! You can do it!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Unknown said...

good luck with your exam!!! :) i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

Anonymous said...

Best study post ever haha! I procrastinate too...by reading study tips on how to not procrastinate! Good luck on your finals!

Health said...

where did you get that Hello Kitty glass? It looks so adorable ! Max Pure Lens