Saturday, April 30, 2011

Daydreaming about Lollapalooza

So I saw the lineup for Lollapalooza last night, and I think I may have died a little. It is ridiculous. I neeeed to find some way to go.

If you don't know what Lollapalooza is, it is basically "a sensory overload of 130 of the most notable and buzzworthy bands from across the globe".


The problem for me is money, and finding someone to travel to Chicago with me haha. But I'm trying to convince my friend Elliott to go, so if he agrees then the only issue will be money. Early birthday present?? Hope so!


If I can't go to that, I'll probably go to Moogfest in North Carolina, because it begins on my 18th birthday! That wold be really fun.

Are you going to Lollapalooza? If so I'm as jelly as a jelly doughnut. Any other music festivals you are excited about?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go to Bonaroo and SXSW - but Bonaroo would be so HOT! but it would be worth it for all the amazing acts

Jocelyn Ng said...

Nice pics!
You should've watched the royal wedding! Kate is drop dead gorgeous! :)

Maryse said...

Great pictures!
love it :)

RedPoppy said...

I'd LOVE to go to one of these music festivals! Only thing is what would I wear?? xoxo RP