Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Inspiration

Hello loves! I have to go to work in about an hour, but I thought I would do a quick Easter inspiration post!

Photos:



Love this blog! Check out Jim's Pancakes if you haven't already seen it!

Links and other:

Peep Sushi?! Definitely gonna make some this weekend. Thanks Lauren Conrad!

If you have children or a little sibling, take them to see Hop!

Martha Stewart of course provides us with a list of Everything Easter! Seriously, over 50 ideas!

Well, my boyfriend is coming over tonight to dye eggs with my Mom and I, which should be fun! I'm going to my boyfriend's aunt's house for lunch, then going to my aunt's house for dinner. And of course before all of that my mom is going to hide the eggs for me to find (I'm such a little kid).

*Update* - My stepdad died today :( They took him off the ventilator yesterday and he was breathing on his own but his kidneys and liver shut down. They also found out he had cancer on his liver. So, not the happy Easter I was expecting, but it will give me a chance to hang out with my mom and have a good cry with her. RIP Gary

What are your plans for Easter? Do you look for eggs too? Have a happy Easter everyone and let me know how it was!

13 comments:

J. said...

Such pretty eggs!! I still love dying them every year even though I'm an 'adult' now. haha!

Happy Easter!

Noortje said...

really cute! awww
xo

K said...

I don't look for eggs, but those eggs are adorable.

I really like your blog title XD

Ioana Liliana said...

Lovely inspiration! Happy Easter!


Fashezine

J said...

love it, happy easter! just a bbq planned for easter :)

RedPoppy said...

Lovely photos! I'm a new follower and thanks for commenting on RedPoppy x

Emily said...

that guy has some pancaking skills! oh and i loved your promn post you looked amazing and the issue with your dress at the restaurant made me laugh. made my day :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Happy Easter!

Jade Purple Brown said...

those pancakes are so adorable!

jadepurplebrown.com

Josie said...

My dear, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Please let me know if I can do anything and remember that we're always here.
xo Josie

little luxury list said...

My thoughts go out to you and your family. Hope you had a good weekend with your boyfriend and your mom!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Unknown said...

such sweet photos! gahhh i love those little bunnies!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Health said...

oh my god !!! they are soooooooo cute!!! nice photo! Max Pure Lens