Sunday, May 1, 2011

What I'm Loving: April

It's the end of April, which means time to share my faaavorites!

1. Books
This month I've started reading the House of Night series. I just finished the first book, and I must say, it's got me hooked! I think I'm going to go pick up the second book today or tomorrow. My other favorite book right now has bee Shoo, Jimmy Choo! as I mentioned in a blog post. Sooo useful!

2. Garnier anti-dark circle eye roller
There's been a lot of hype going on around this product, so I'm sure you've heard good and bad reviews on it. I really loved this thing. When I use it in the morning, it feels so nice under my eyes, and it has a tint to it so it covers my dark circles wonderfully. They also make the anti-puff eye roller or something but I have more problems with eye circles than puffiness.

3. Berry Vanilla scent from Bath and Body Works
I was drawn to this originally because I loved the color of the bottle, but when I smelled it, ohh my gosh. It is my favorite scent for summer right now. If you like sweet and fruity scents, try this one out!

4. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
(via walmart)
I needed a new bronzer, and this one was only like $3 so I decided to pick it up. At first I was disappointed because when I swatched it, it barely showed up on my skin and I thought it was a dud. But when I used a brush, it bronzed my face beautifully. It's a matte bronzer and doesn't make me orange, so I don't look like an orange disco ball. Definitely check this out if you want a cheap, effective bronzer.

5. Zestii.com
If you shop online for, well, anything, you need to check this site out. When you want to buy something online, search for the website on Zestii, and if they have it, click the website link through the website and you will get a certain percent of how much you spend back on your Zestii account. You can redeem it for cash or choose from their list of gift cards. And I think right now if you sign up you automatically get $5.00 added to your account!

6. Yes to Cucumbers Natural Glow Facial Towelettes
This is one of those products where when I run out, I don't really know what to do with myself until I get more. I had to wait until I got paid to buy some more, and I noticed that even though I was washing my face at night with my regular cleanser instead of these, my face just didn't look as good. It wasn't until this week that I realized how much these towelettes make the redness in my face go down. I think I'm going to switch cleansers to the Yes to Cucumbers cleanser to see if it will make my redness go down even more. Bottom line, these things are AMAZING and great if you have sensitive skin and/or redness.

7. Chocolate covered Peeps
Peeps are cute and delicious, chocolate is delicious, so chocolate covered Peeps=amazing! Too bad Easter is over :/

Well that's about it for this month. Be sure to link me to your favorites post or let me know your favorites :)



15 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Hmm the Berry Vanilla scent sounds interesting, I'm definitely going to have to check it out!

MARIANNE said...

Check out my favorites post on my blog (http://www.bysupernova.blogspot.com/). :-)

Anna Walker said...

I just used the Yes to Cucumbers wipes last night. Ha It made my face sting a bit, I don't know if it was because it was cooling my skin or what! I remember the Berry Vanilla scent, it smelled great! Ha PS go get those peeps on sale now with the Easter candy! :D

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

I'm so with you on Easter candy -- mmmmm!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Anonymous said...

Nice post; I also loooove the Yes to Cucumbers wipes, they're amazing!xxx

http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

erika sorocco said...

I am definitely going to check out the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller - it sounds fantastic! :)

Leia said...

That Garnier thing never worked for me! :(

Leia

Anna Katrina said...

great picks!



stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

la petite fashionista said...

$3 is such a good deal for bronzer! it's my fave beauty product for summer. insta-tan :)

Unknown said...

ooo the berry vanilla scent sounds lovely. have to check that out! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

little luxury list said...

Chocolate covered peeps? Yum!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Anonymous said...

And I wanted to add; I've paid tribute to you on my own blog. Hope that's okay!xxx

http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

Chocolate covered Peeps are God's gift to mankind. There is nothing else that is so completely flawless and perfect! :)

Sher said...

Oh, chocolate peeps sound wonderful!

well, i'm loving these bulgarian rose and cherry blossom masks i bought the other day, they smell wonderful:)

What She Said said...

I LOVE cucumber wipes! Feel free to check out my giveaway on my blog: www.saidshewhat.blogspot.com

Twitter: @cjread

xCx