Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update

Hey guys! I know I've been slacking again but school has been crazy, it's almost exam time and teachers are cramming as many projects/tests/papers they can. But once summer starts I promise I'll have more time to blog!

I don't know why, but lately I've been OBSESSED with cinnamon! I've always liked it, but for some reason I've just been absolutely craving it. Hot Tamales, cinnamon rolls, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, the cinnamon crumb cake ice cream at work...oh my gosh I'm addicted.


Those are actually SOAPS! They look too good to be soap!

And we are 30 followers from my 100 follower giveaway! I'm soo excited to do my first giveaway :)

Hope you all have had a great week and weekend!

10 comments:

AS said...

I cannot believe that those are soaps!! They look sooo real! I'm in exam time too its just horrible - good luck xx

Jocelyn Ng said...

Hardly believe that it's a soap..loo so cute! Good luck for your test! :)

Audrey Allure said...

That looks too delicious to be soap! Haha, I can just imagine someone accidentally taking a bite.

Anonymous said...

nom! and the person who accidently takes a bite (^) would be me I guess x

beth<3
http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

erika sorocco said...

I can't believe that is SOAP! I absolutely adore it - too cute! :)

la petite fashionista said...

I just bought some ciaked cinnamon apples; to make baked cinnamon/sugar apples. YUM!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love cinnamon toast crunch, my fave cereal as a kid!

Josie said...

Good luck on your finals, doll!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Sher said...

oh my, they look so real! i honestly thought they were real:)

I followed!

xx

Anonymous said...

Those Look SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

http://fancythat29.blogspot.com/