Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding daydream

I don't know why I started thinking about weddings during work today. It was really random. But you know how people, little girls in particular, dream about their perfect wedding dress and everything? Well, I've always dreamed about my perfect ring. The Tiffany round brilliant ribbon ring!

I've been obsessed with this for so long, like ever since I saw it. You know how when you're wedding dress shopping, (well I wouldn't know because I've never been wedding dress shopping. But I watch Say Yes to the Dress!), and there's that one dress that you see and you love, and nothing else seems to compare to it? I feel like that with this ring! No idea why though!

Ever since I saw Allison from La Dolce Vita's post on the Tiffany themed wedding, I've been dreaming about something similar, only not so big. The blue is such a nice color for wedding things in the first place. You can see all pictures via Martha Stewart.

via Marth Stewart

So I think I'm going to start a wedding themed series. Not exactly sure what I'm going to include, since none of my friends really get married since we are still in high school. But I'll figure it out :)

What do you think? Do you dream about your wedding? If you're married, did you get you're dream wedding? Do you know what dress, ring, cake, venue, etc. you want? Let me know :)

6 comments:

Style, She Wrote said...

I don't dream of a big white wedding but I love your picks! xo style, she wrote

Amber said...

Im actually getting married next summer. I used to not want a fancy wedding. once i got engaged though, my mind started going insane! We dont know much about what we are doing for it yet, other than our colors our orange and purple. And im pretty sure I have found my dress already!

JanandJill.com said...

Great post, you should definitely do that series, and it's ok if you're in high school. I definitely think about what my wedding will be like, I change my mind about it all the time. haha..You have a great blog, following you now

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Bereniice said...

I totally get what you mean! I've dreamed about my perfect wedding dress and everytime I see a movie that has something related to weddings, like bride wars (with anne hathaway and kate hudson which if you haven´t seen it I recommend it, it´s funny, love it!) I add, or change something about how I dream my dress will be... obviously I know it depends on the moment and I'm nowhere near my wedding soon hahah. But I think it's good to see ideas since now.. :D
I love the ring btw! I've also dream my engagement and wedding ring would be from Tiffany & co. :D

☆ Bereniice ☆
http://thingshappenjustlive.blogspot.com/

erika sorocco said...

For some reason, weddings are usually the farthest thing from my mind (probably because I'm single); though I do think that a beach wedding would be fun! :)

Cat said...

That is a ring of dreams...it is gorge, my dear!

xx Cat brideblu