Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

So I've been meaning to do this post for a while now but I just keep forgetting. Fail on my part! But metroswimgal from Beauty, Brains, What Else? awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award, so thank you very much girl! Your blog is awesome!



The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to them
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award it to recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award

Ok, well my 7 facts are:

1. I HATE feet. I don't know why, I just do.
2. I could eat sushi forever and ever
3. My favorite colors are pink and aqua blue, or more like a Tiffany blue color.
4. I spend most of my paycheck every two weeks on clothes and beauty things, which doesn't help my credit card debt
5. I like to read, but it has to be a choice read. I hate reading for school, unless I can pick the book.
6. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda
7. I love blogging :)

Oh gosh, the hard part. Hmm...crap. Ok well, I award it to:

...but I'm mentally giving it to all of you because I LOVE reading everyone's blogs.

More posts coming this weekend, because I'm done with school TOMORROW...after 2 finals :/ bleh.

3 comments:

Holly Rhodes said...

can i just say i love the title of your blog :) awesome x

Anonymous said...

thankyou thankyou thankyou, amazing! and good luck with your finals!xxxx

drop by again soon,
beth<3

http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

A & C said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This made my day :)! I'll do this post on my blog as well!! Thank you again, and yes, good luck on your finals!!

Carrie
thefashionspot.blogspot.com