Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer 2011 Wishlist

Summer 2011 Wishlist
(click on the picture for information on the items)

1. Tommy Hilfiger Tote- I love nautical colors and themes for summer, and this tote would be perfect for going to the beach or any type of summer event. Here's what I don't understand though--it sells for $78, and it was on sale for $20 at TjMaxx and I DIDN'T buy it. What is wrong with me?!

2. Floppy sun hats- I've never been much of a hat person, but my scalp always seems to get sunburned no matter what I do. I try to put sun screen up there, put my hair in a pony tail, but I still get burned. These floppy summer hats are great for accessorizing AND protecting the old scalp from being burned. They have sort of a Holly Golightly feel to them, in my opinion. Just tie a white ribbon around it and you're in business :P Although Miss Golightly's was not quite so floppy, but still.

3. Peaches!- A few weeks ago I was obsessing over cinnamon, this week I'm onto peaches. I would absolutely die if I could soak in Philosophy's "fresh peaches with cream" bubble bath/shampoo/shower gel. And it's a good thing that my work always has something to satisfy my cravings. When I was on my cinnamon kick, they had the cinnamon crumb cake ice cream. Now that its peaches, I can munch out on the Georgia peach ice cream! Heck yesss!

4. NARS The Multiple in Orgasm- It's been on my wishlist for so long, I don't know why I keep forgetting to buy it! Such a wearable color. Need I say more?

5. Chunky summer wedges- I'm thinking that I can possibly pull off a maxi dress IF I get some super cute wedges to give me some height and just add a bit extra to it. I love these wedges because they have the pretty turquoise detail on them!

6. Big statement necklaces- I have one statement necklace, and it definitely makes a statement. The only problem is that it isn't too wearable for everyday, it's very flashy and diamond-looking. I want one that I can throw on with a t-shirt or a cute simple dress to add some WOW to it. I'm definitely loving coral jewelry lately so this one from Simply Soles is perfect!

7. Breezy dresses in summery prints- This dress is perfect for a few reasons: 1. It's a one shoulder dress. Totally loving those right now! 2. It's in one of my favorite shades of blue. 3. It has a super cute summer print. It looks kind of like palm fronds. I want it sooo badly!

What do you think? Are you lusting after any of these items? What's on your summer wishlist right now?

19 comments:

Candice said...

Oh these are just wonderful picks for Summer!! Yes to everything!

Lindsay said...

Great list. I already found my perfect floppy hat!

Style, She Wrote said...

Gorgeous! I always love a breezy dress -- must haves for summer. xo style, she wrote

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love that floppy hat!

Anonymous said...

I want to try peaches and cream!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Um, I think your list may now be my list, too hehe! Great items! Loving that dress, and i have a bag almost identical except it's from F21 and the straps are made of rope. I love it. Maybe you can find something similar?

la petite fashionista said...

LOVE your list!! i'm obsessed w/ coral jewelry too & that dress is too perfect!

lrnshelby said...

All of these are great choices! I especially want the hat and necklace. Bother are very cute, the color of the necklace is great! Thanks for checking out my blog :). I really like yours, following now!

Torrie said...

i just recently did a summer wishlist too; i included wedges and a sun hat in mine, as well!

new follower :)

Josie said...

I've been wearing SO many dresses this summer -- it's out of control. I need to pick up some more!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

erika sorocco said...

Yes to the floppy sunhat - love it! :)

Viv said...

i wish floppy hats fit on my big head!!!



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Maryse said...

Love it!
x

AS said...

really cute post. love the statement necklace im all about plain tops with bold jewelry. love that coral necklace xx

Cat said...

Really, really LOVE #7...now that is a summer dress I could LIVE in (I am serious ;))

xx Cat brideblu

RedPoppy said...

That is one great list and hope your closet will welcome them all very soon! xo
RedPoppy

Bereniice said...

Great list!! I also want everything you mentioned! Those wedges are adorable, loved the turquoise detail!
☆ Bereniice ☆
http://thingshappenjustlive.blogspot.com/

erica said...

Absolutely loving your summer wishlist!!! I just came across your blog and am loving it! I am your newest follower.

xo

Melina said...

love all of this! great post!
xx