Thursday, May 26, 2011

Updating blogroll and tag!

Helloooo! I'm going to be updating my blogroll this weekend because it's kind of outdated. So if you would like me to look at your blog to possibly put on my blogroll, just leave any comment below. Also I would greatly appreciate if anyone would add Breakfast at Gracey's to their blogroll :) sharin' the love!

Also, Berniice from Things happen just LiveLaughLove & Learn tagged me in a tag post, so it's tag time!

The Questions:
1. What is your name and the name of your blog?
2. What is your blog url?
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
4. Favorite Quote
5. Favorite Song
6. Favorite bands/singers
7. Say anything you want!
8. Pass it along to a few other bloggers

The Answers:
1. My name is Gracey and my blog name is Breakfast at Gracey's
3. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
4. "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin. Gotta love Winnie the Pooh! :)
5. Favorite songs...ah they change so much. Pretty much all Lady Gaga songs and right now I'm loving Lights and Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding.
6. Favorite bands and singers also change a lot! Ummm obviously Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding, Bassnectar, Chiddy Bang, Pretty Lights, the Glee Cast, Mimosa, LIGHTS, Sam Adams...and I'm just gonna stop because this could go on forever :P
7. You're beautiful! :)
8. I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!

And because I'm OCD about having at least 1 picture in every post:


I love Reese Witherspoon! Anyone seen Water for Elephants?

9 comments:

xoxo said...

Hey Gracey i'd love if you'd consider putting my blog on your blog roll :) I love reading your blog it puts a smile on my face even on my worst days :)

Anonymous said...

Yay another new header! And that's one of my favorite quotes too :)

Unknown said...

ah ha ha i love that comment: "and because i'm ocd about having at least one picture in every post" haha. me too. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

metroswimgal said...

hey gracey i would love it if you would put me on your blog roll. you were one of the first people i followed :) thanks, love your blog!

Unknown said...

1. What is your name and the name of your blog? My name is Ashley Brooke Borysewich, and the name of my blog is Ashley Brooke!

2. What is your blog url?
http://www.ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

3. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
4. Favorite Quote:
"Walk toward the sunshine, and the shadows will fall behind you!"

5. Favorite Song
"The Everglow" by Mae

6. Favorite bands/singers
My favorite bands/singers at the moment are Mae, Relient K, Rascall Flatts, and Adele!

7. Say anything you want!

Hi, love your blog!


Also, I have a giveaway going on at my blog for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie if you're interested. They have super cute stuff!

Josie said...

You know I'm honored to be on your blogroll, doll! And I absolutely adore that Christopher Robin quote... So sweet and inspirational.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

erika sorocco said...

Awww...Reese Witherspoon is so adorable - love her! :)

What She Said said...

1. My name is Carla & my blog is called What She Said :)

2.
http://www.saidshewhat.blogspot.com

3. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

4.
"Aim for the moon, that way, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars" - W. Clement Stone

5. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

6. Kings of Leon, Diana Vickers, Snow Patrol, Rihanna, Simply Red, N-dubz, Taylor Swift (I could go on & on & on...!)

7. SMILE :)

xCx

Bereniice said...

aww!! thanks for doing the tag girl!!.. loved your quote and the "gotta love winnie the pooh" hahahha... brought back memories! :D