Thursday, April 30, 2015

Summer 2015 Wishlist


It's warming up here, but I know how miserably hot and humid it's going to get in the next couple of months when summer REALLY hits. So I'm enjoying the weather as much as I can now! 
I've had my eyes on a few different things recently as summer rolls around but I can't quite decide what I can afford to cross off my list. Why is everything so expensive? 


Summer 2015 Wishlist


1. A Ralph Steadman print - Ralph Steadman did sketches for some of Hunter S. Thompson's books and articles. He's also done illustrations for some editions of Alice in Wonderland, Animal Farm, and Fahrenheit 451 just to name a few. The illustrations he did for Thompson are some of my favorites, as well as his Animal Behaviorist prints. I don't know why I'm so drawn to them! You can see some of his prints here

2. A new purse - I've been using the same boring Longchamp for too long, it's time for a new everyday purse. 

3. This dress from Earthbound - I saw it on display while walking downtown and I fell in love. I love the hi lo length, and all of their clothes are so comfortable. 

4. Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library - I'm not too familiar with Bite Beauty but since I've recently become infatuated with lip products, I've taken interest. I read reviews on this set and some said they were sticky (which bothers me), but I still want to give it a try. Does anyone own any Bite Beauty products? 

5. Workout shorts - I have like 2 pairs that are suitable for pilates that still fit me. 

6. Passion tea lemonade - A love of mine all year round! My favorite Starbucks drink - so fruity and sweet and pink. 

7. Chocolate covered strawberries - yeah. 




Have any of you tried the Bite Beauty lip glosses? Or any of their other products? I'm intrigued now. 
What's on your summer wishlist? 


3 comments:

Elle Sees said...

i have bite glosses but not that set. i like them and didn't find them stickier than normal glosses!

erika sorocco said...

YES to the Lip Gloss Library - the colors are so perfect for spring!

xx

Couture Carrie said...

Love your picks, especially the bag!

xoxox,
CC