Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blog Awards!

So I've been kind of slack with "accepting" and passing on blog awards, so I figured I would lump them into 1 long post before I do another "boyfriend series" post. So first up...

Thank you so much to Gemma Louise from Fashion is Beauty Beauty is Fashion for awarding me the "Top 10" blog award. If you haven't seen her blog, go check it out! It's awesome!

The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Pick 10 bloggers to give this to
3. List your 10 favorite products

I'll pick the other bloggers at the end because I think I'll pass both this award and the other award on to the same people (because it's late and I'm lazy)

1. John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Cream
2. MAC Prep + Prime Skin
3. Benefit's creaseless cream shadows
4. Garnier Fructis Anti Humidity Hairpsray
5. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towlettes
6. Maybelline Falsies
7. e.l.f. HD powder
8. Lip balm (Yes to Carrots, C.O. Bigelow, Nivea)
9. Urban Decay 24/7 liners
10. Urban Decay Primer Potion

And also thank you so so much to Lauren from Antiqued Gold and Sara from 21SaraLoves for the Best Blog Award! You both have amazing blogs!

The rules for this one are:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this to you
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award to other bloggers
4. Answer the questions below

Whoo this will be a long post. Sorry everyone! 7 random facts:
1. My favorite colors are aqua blue and pink
2. I hate feet
3. I'm constantly hungry
4. I love cinnamon and peaches (not together)
5. I love going to concerts
6. Ulta is my weakness on payday
7. My favorite candy is Sour Punch Straws. Chocolate is a whole different story

The questions:
Favorite color: Pink and aqua blue
Favorite song: ahh can't pick! I love Hair by Lady Gaga right now though
Favorite dessert: anything dark chocolate
What is pissing you off: Nothing at the moment. But annoying customers were earlier
When you're upset, you: take it out on my boyfriend. Sorry! and eat
Favorite pet: I love them all!
Black or white: Black!
Biggest fear: Feet.
Best feature: Eyes I suppose
Everyday attitude: Chill
What is perfection: Being generally happy with my life. And frazzle bagels are perfection too :P
Guilty Pleasure: IHOP!

I pass these on to:


10 comments:

Hannah Michelle said...

Yay congrats on the awards, and I can agree with you on the annoying customers and chocolate!!

Josie said...

Congratulations on the awards, lady! So exciting. And I too would pick black over white any day.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Gemma-Louise said...

Aww thankyou for your nice comment about my blog and well done on winning your other blog awards :)

Keep up the good work :)

GemmaLouise-xo
www.fashionisbeautybeautyisfashion.blogspot.com

asdfasdfasdf said...

congrats on the many awards! and customers never fail to annoy me :/ it's a daily habit they have.

erika sorocco said...

Congratulations, my love - so well-deserved! And thank you thank you for passing it along to me - you totally made my day!! :)

Arianne said...

I also awarded u the Best Blog Award yesterday lol :)
What are frazzle bagels?
Thank you for awarding me, too! :)
http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com/2011/06/best-blog-award.html

Savannah said...

Congrats girl!
And thanks for passing it on to me! I've done these before, but thank you so much!

And I love IHOP too, sadly the one by me just closed (my friends and I were devastated) !


xxx

Style, She Wrote said...

Congrats to all the winners! xo style, she wrote

Arianne said...

hey, i dont know if u got notified when i replied to u, but regarding the summer reading bet, i just wanted to make sure that the starting number was 6 and you said 9, that means from the day u comment, until august 13, u predict i would only read 3 books. Well, if u want to change ur mind, feel free to comment again :)
http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-reading-club-prize.html

Bereniice said...

Hey! congrats and thank you so much!! I need to ask, you really hate feet? wow! I never heard of that before! that's cool though, and original I guess! hahah :)