Monday, June 27, 2011

What I'm Loving: June (early)

I'm going to be moving into our official new house at the end of the week, which also happens to be the end of the month so I figured I should do what I'm loving for June a little early.


1. Ice Breakers Ice Cubes in cool Lemon- I have been SERIOUSLY addicted to this gum this month. I'm like a chain smoker when it comes to this stuff, when a piece looses its flavor, I'll spit it out and put in another piece. I can go through probably 2 packs of this in a day if I wanted to. It tastes like fresh squeezed lemonade, and it even has that cooling effect which is PERFECT for hot days!

2. Benefit's Creaseless Cream shadow in Flatter Me- I picked this up at Ulta so I could get that little gift set with 3 of their mini products that I could include in my giveaway. I've been wearing this pretty much every day. I use to just wear MAC's painterly, which is great for concealing and going for the "no makeup look", but this is for the days when I want a little color on my lids. So easy to apply! Also works great as a base.

3. Winnie the Pooh Quotes- I've always been a Winnie the Pooh lover. A.A. Milne definitely has a way with words! You can read some of the Pooh quotes here. They are just so sweet and so inspiring :)

4. The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ- My lips get very dry and flakey if I don't take care of them properly. I think there are good DIY versions of this that are just as good, but I'm kind of lazy and fail at most DIY things, so I like the convenience of this :) Plus I got the Cinnamon Sugar flavor because I LOVE cinnamon. I exfoliate my lips with this at night and my lips are so soft and flake free in the morning!

5. C.O. Bigelow Lemon and Black Cherry Lip Balm- I got this at the Bath and Body Works sale for like $2! So cheap! This is one of my favorite daily lip balms, for giving my lips a little moisture throughout the day. The best part is it smells SO GOOD! It moisturizers just as well as the Nivea a Kiss of Moisture, but has an added amazing smell and sweet taste.

6. My Ray Bans- Sunglasses are a must have for summer and my favorites are still my Ray Ban Wayfarers! Very classy and simple, and awesome quality. I always keep them in my car because the sun likes to blind me, and I'm often too short for my visor to do anything for me :P

7. Garnier Fructis Anti Humidity Hairspray- I mentioned this in my how to fight summer humidity post. My hair is straight on most days and I spray it with this hairspray to lock in my sleek style and keep the humidity out. I have the flexible control one, so it doesn't weigh my hair down at all or make it stiff, and smells incredible. I don't usually use this for curling my hair though, I need something much stronger.

8. Victoria's Secret So Sexy Straight & Silky Styling Mist- Long name, but works wonders for my hair! I spray this in my hair before I blow dry it (if I blow dry it, I try to avoid that as much as I can). It's my favorite heat protectant and my mom's favorite too! It keeps our hair smooth and straight as well as protects it from our heat products!

9. Breakfastatgraceys.com!- Yep, I finally paid the $10 and got my custom domain switched from breakfastatgraceys.blogspot.com to breakfastatgraceys.com. Yay!

What are your favorite things this month?

17 comments:

Josie said...

Congratulations on your domain, doll! So exciting. And I love wayfarers... Ray-Bans are so chic!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

asdfasdfasdf said...

i absolutely need sunglasses when i drive, even in winter, because my eyes are so light and sensitive. i have ones similiar to those but they are knock offs of course :/ can't afford the real thing haha.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable quotes! Thanks for the link!

erika sorocco said...

Ohmigosh Winnie the Pooh...I so adore you for mentioning Winnie and A.A. Milne. I reread The Complete Tales of Winnie the Pooh every year, and have always been a fan of Winnie's quotes! :)

Gemma-Louise said...

Love the Winnie the Pooh quotes, I loved reading the stories growing up.

Gemmalouise-xo

www.fashionisbeautybeautyisfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...


oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
3. How long will it keep going?

Allison said...

Congrats on the domain, my dear! That's a big deal and I'm very excited for you :)
And those quotes are fabulous, I absolutely LOVE Benefit, and I am never without my Ray Bans! (I have such an addiction - I think I have Wayfarers in like, 5 colors? Awful!).

Arianne said...

those are nice things! i can see why it would be ur favorite!

OOh! you're reading Betrayed! :D Love that series!

http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

i love your list! there are a few things on here that i've been wanting to try (#4 and #5). i think you've convinced me! :)

XO,
SSDS

http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

hehe! don't you love having to say... yeah... i have my own site... visit me at something something . COM! you sound so professional saying it too. *high five* for us who have that !

ohhh i'm totally loving number 3! for some reason i felt like you read my mind on that cus ive been thinking about winnie the pooh this week .

thanks for all your lovely comments too! i really appreciate them :]

-robots in trouble

Style, She Wrote said...

Love the Ray Bans! A classic accessory. xo style, she wrote

Audrey Allure said...

That gum sounds amazing, and definitely perfect for summer!

21SaraLoves said...

I awarded you for best blog!

http://21saraloves.blogspot.com/2011/06/award-best-blog.html

Arianne said...

i enjoy ur posts so i awarded u best blog! check it out :)
http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com/2011/06/best-blog-award.html

Lianne said...

I too love winnie the pooh :)

xoxo

http://frivolousloves.blogspot.com/

Ann said...

my lips are horrendous. im going to have to try that scrub!

Melanie said...

Found your blog on beautylish!

What awesome products! I remember lovingg those Ice Breaker ice cubes when they first came out. I'm going to have to buy some again now because I forgot they existed haha.

http://beauty.adorability.org