Friday, August 5, 2011

Boyfriend Series: Picking out a Present

Hellooo everybody! On the 18th of this month, my boyfriend and I will have been together for a whole happy year. Yay! I'm kind of having a difficult time picking out a present for him (and I still owe him a graduation present).

I've offered to take him out to dinner instead of the other way around, because he's taken me out several times throughout this lovely year. It only seems fair that I take him out for a nice dinner for a change.

At first I was considering getting him gift cards. To thinkgeek.com, because he loves all that nerdy stuff. Or from americanmuscle.com because he has a Mustang and is constantly wanting things to buy for it.

My second thought was to get him DJ2GO because he likes to dabble in the DJ world. But it's kind of a cheaper and smaller version of this DJ setup, which I would buy him if I had $280 to spend. Buuuut I don't.
image via apple.com

And my third idea was an engraved butterfly knife. He had a butterfly knife (you know those cool ones that you flip around and stuff?) that his friend got him for his birthday but I kind of took and haven't given it back yet. So I thought it would be cool if I got him a new one and get it engraved. The problem with that is, I don't know where to get that done.

It's not really that big of a deal, but he deserves the best I can get, so I want to get it right haha.

SO basically I need suggestions, what would you get your boyfriend for a 1 year anniversary? I need help haha.

5 comments:

Arielle said...

I think the little DJ thing would be cool especially since that's one of his interests. I always want to buy my boy cologne but he only likes one and only asks for things like Double Tree Cookies, haha. I always thought a cool idea was a dog tag with one or two small diamonds on it and his name (from The Hills) hhaa.

Katie said...

Ugh boys are so incredibly difficult to shop for!!! DJ2GO seems like a great idea!

Jessica said...

That little dj setup is cool

Melanie said...

Congrats to you two! My bf and I usually don't get each other anything for anniversaries, but his birthday is coming up in Sept and I have no idea what to get as usual (and of course when I ask him he's no help! lol.

I like the DJ2GO idea! It seems like something unique that he would appreciate =)

Unknown said...

Hello nice blog ... I like ... follow you ... I'll wait on my blog, in return for ... kiss

www.zagufashion.com