Friday, August 19, 2011

Lovely Links

Hello! Sorry I've been kind of busy with some last minute summer work before school starts and I've been slacking on my posting! I'm going to try my hardest to post every other day during the school year but sometimes I do get behind. So sorry in advance for that! It's Friday again, which means link time!

I'm a bit too scared of needles to do it, but have you ever gotten acupuncture?

Are you shy? Here are some tips to overcome your shyness so you can face the new school year a new person!

Ever been a bridesmaid? Here's what your bridesmaid dress color may have said about you!


If you have trouble sleeping, try these tricks to help you fall asleep.

If you managed to get your hands on the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, Keiko Lynn shows us how to wear the brighter colors in the palette!


That's it for this week! I have some reviews coming up from Korres and 100% Pure that I'm excited to post!

Also don't forget to enter the giveaway! It ends in 3 days!

4 comments:

S and O said...

Hmm, acupuncture...nope :D

Xoxo
Sarah

Come join my wonderful Shabby Apple giveaway :D

http://sandoproductions.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-shabby-apple.html

Savannah said...

Needles scare me, so acupuncture is outtt!


xxx

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Very interesting, my boredom thanks you!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Elle Sees said...

Aw thanks for the shout out! And I want that coconut stuff! Nowwwwww